Vacancy: Junior Web Developer
Job type: full-time
Location: Mellieha, Malta
Start date: as soon as possible
Do you know someone who might be interested in this job? Please share!
You will be responsible for a lot of web development related challenges our small but fast-growing company is facing. We are looking for a person who is at least knowledgeable about all aspects of front-end and back-end web development, and an expert in some languages, like PHP.
You have a Bachelor in Computer Science or Computer Programming, or can demonstrate the self-educated skills and experience to match. You are English-speaking and either already based in Malta or willing to relocate to Malta in the short term. You have the right skills and at least 2 years experience with PHP development. Affinity with the Affiliate Marketing industry is a plus, but not required.
You are a motivated person, not afraid to take on any challenges. You can meet deadlines, have self-discipline and need minimum supervision.
– Develop responsive, scalable and maintainable websites
– Find and implement possible improvements to the company’s websites
– Collaborate with other developers, management, SEO managers and online media managers to find solutions to efficiently meet the needs of the project
– Ability to work unsupervised and self-motivate
– At least 2 years of web development experience
– Proven experience building and launching WordPress websites
– Understanding of responsive web design
– Excellent problem solving and communication skills
– Strong command of the English language (both written and oral)
– High attention to detail
– Based in Malta or willing to relocate to Malta in the short term
– Experience with Git Version Control
– Familiarity with MVC frameworks such as Laravel
– Experience with Drupal
– Search Engine Optimization / Search Engine Marketing
– Linux OS / Server Management
– Photoshop / Sketch
You will be part of an ambitious and fast-growing company that is taking the internet world by storm, with high-profile websites in different markets. You will work together with a young, international and fun team.
We offer a competitive salary, lots of fringe benefits and attractive bonuses for achieving good results.
Malta is a beautiful place to live and work, with an ideal climate and a very good standard of living.
Do you fit the role? Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]